piątek, 26 czerwca 2015

Progress report

The main goal of this post will be to create a progress report before the coming midterm assessment.
As I mentioned before I planned to complete the Dimensions and entropies section of the TISEAN documentation. This seems to be still a realistic goal.

Currently I have ported d2, av-d2, c2g, c2t along with writing documentation and demos for them. The current state of the tests needs improvement because they rely heavily on external files generated using the corresponding TISEAN programs. Because most of those functions/programs are closely linked I plan to improve on this feature once functions from the entire section are ported.

Currently I am working on c1 which already passes it's test. Once I complete it and write the documentation and demo, the only programs/functions that will need to be ported are boxcount and c2d. Once they are complete I plan to release version 0.2.0.

My elaborated proposal located on the octave wiki states that I planned to also port c2. Although the source code for such a program does exist in the TISEAN package (ver. 3.0.1), it does not seem to be mentioned in the documentation. Furthermore, installing the package on a computer does not give access to this program. Also, it seems to be redundant with other programs in the package. Therefore, I will not port it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz